Saturday, April 5, 2008

Rough Example for Hunter



Here's something I just drew up quickly. Meant to post this last night. I don't feel too confident about the profile shot, maybe because there's no expression to it. But the side shot has the kind of profile I was thinking of. It also has the kinds of proportions we were thinking about. Obviously or styles are different, but I was just doing something quick for direction.

I'm also kind of curious what it would look like if your previous drawing had hooves, instead of gorilla feet. It would be more likely that he would have hooves and have the horns, like a ram, then he would being full gorilla, being that he's a mountain creature. However the gorilla like proportions and some gorilla like animations and personality is what we're going for.

No comments: