Monday, April 7, 2008

Update On the Prototype

As we learned today, my ambition was too high for this project. To address the the notion that we aren't capable of creating what we originally set out to, we will be making changes to the goals we hope to achieve this quarter, however the main concept and story will remain intact.

We're toning things way down, specifically for Node 1, which was our largest. When we meet up tomorrow I will cover all of the changes and as well as all of the things that will be remaining the same. I will also go over the newly revised project schedule and milestone checklist. I meant to go over this today, but there were so many changes that I need to rewrite it.

For now, we'll continue with our work on Stage 1 (the Guardpost). Currently our objective is to complete the modeling and texturing for this stage by Monday. Based on the great work everyone was doing today I think that's a reasonable goal.

Good work today everyone!

No comments: